12 days ago.
The Arkamed Joomla! Stack provides a one-click install solution for Joomla!. Download installers and virtual machines, or run your own joomla! server in the cloud.
While there are a lot of content management systems out there, few can boast as many downloads as Joomla! Originally released in 2005, Joomla! has some very powerful features such as an intuitive WYSIWYG editor, content scheduling, SEO-friendly URLs, and more. You won’t feel alone or stranded if you use Joomla! because the very active and vibrant community behind the CMS has contributed thousands of free and commercial plugins, offers global and local meetups (and even a Joomla! community magazine), and commits frequently to the code base
KEY FEATURES OF JOOMLA! INCLUDE
- Use Joomla! to tell the world about yourself and your family. Modules are available for photo galleries and social media, and it’s easy to create a personal online presence that reflects your family’s personality and lets you share news easily.
- Joomla! makes it easy to set up an intranet presence for your company or team. Users can be assigned different roles and privileges, and the built-in file manager makes it easy to share documents and collaborate on projects.
- Joomla! is used by large, well-known companies, including IKEA, eBay and General Electric. It supports content publishing workflows, is scalable to high workloads, and can be easily extended to support new requirements.
- Joomla! can be extended with modules for inventory and order management, shopping carts and online payments, making it easy to sell products online.
WHY USE THE?
- Consistent between platforms